Come to AXA, Switzerland's leading insurance company, as
Head Global Contract Portfolio Management (all genders)
Reporting to the Head Global Trade Credit Insurance (TCI) HUB, the Head Global Contract Portfolio Management is responsible for ensuring that sales activities are proactively supported to achieve business targets through contract registration and administration, special solution tailoring, policy underwriting guidance, marketing activities, and, finally, reporting and cashflow process management. It is a key moment to join the team as we expand further internationally and begin scaling our operations where this function can shape the future operations.
- Managing and advising an expert team to provide sales support to local entities (Contract registration and management; Coverage definition and management; Special solution advisory; Policy underwriting guidelines; Content and external document management)
- Managing international internal and external contracts (eg SLAs, broker agreements,...)
- Managing and refining international cashflow processes
- Controlling and reporting
- International project support
- Degree in either Commercial/ Insurance Law, Economics, Finance, Business Administration and Management, or similar
- Experience of minimum 4 years in financial analysis and/ or financial controlling and/or audit and/or accounting, or similar with team management responsibilities
- Trade Credit Insurance experience is a plus
- Proficiency in German and English is mandatory, any other EU language is a plus
- Proactive in finding solutions to challenges encountered, with a test & learn mindset
- Experience in international projects and/or roles
With innovative products, persuasive services and simple, digital processes, we create flexibility for our private and corporate customers. In doing so, we offer a broad range of standardized and individual insurance products, legal protection as well as financial security in the area of Credit & Surety.
- Own AXA health management
- Massage offers
- Various sport and relaxation courses
- Health management seminars
- Relaxation rooms
- Refund of half-fare subscription (GA) (pro rata)
- Reduced purchase of Reka Checks
- Discounts for buying, leasing or renting cars
- Maternity leave up to 5 months with full pay
- Paternity leave up to 6 weeks with full pay
- Company’s family allowance
- AXA Family Care advisory service
- 5,000 Swipoints annually (value CHF 500) for use on swibeco.ch
- AXA share plan
- Discounted catering options through Lunchcard or staff restaurants
- Discounts for shopping, events, leisure offers
- 30% discount on AXA products
- private insurance for occupational and non-occupational accidents
- Various models for flexibly organizing working hours (AXA Flexwork)
- Min. 5 weeks vacation
- Extra 2 weeks leave granted every 5 years
- Flexible purchase of vacation of up to 10 days
- 3-day personal study period
- Pension fund benefits and employer contributions well above statutory minimum
- Free choice of savings plan
- Flexibility on retirement
Every success story starts with self-belief.
At AXA, we see ourselves as a partner that supports and believes in you. This is why we challenge and encourage you and proactively show you opportunities for your future. We motivate you and offer you freedom so that you can bring together things that are important to you. Together with your commitment and individual contribution, this creates a forward-looking partnership. For you, for us and for our customers. And not just for now. But also for the long term.
Write your own success story with us. Know You Can.
At AXA, the emphasis is on trust, flexibility, and teamwork. Our new Smart Working model is all about the contribution you make to the company's objectives – rather than the place where you actually work.Find out more about Smart Working & Flexwork
Our goal is to offer existing and future employees the best working environment possible. Discover more about our distinctions here.
We are unable to accept applications through staff referral agencies for this position.